Excess fat in the diet: Fried Frequently, chips, etc.
Junk Food Saturated protein: Meats, especially the sausages and salamis.
Refined Grains: As white flour.
1.Fish.- especially tuna, mackerel, sardines, etc. The fish has hill that benefits memory and Omega 3 fatty acids, which help benefit IQ.
2. Dried fruit.- fruits instead of sweets, especially walnuts, pistachios, pecans, etc., oxygenate the brain and are high in magnesium.
3. Fruit.- Apples contain quercetin helps them have a better level of attention and concentration, banana is rich in potassium and phosphorus and that various studies have shown that prevents depression and helps sleep.
4. Vegetables.- Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach (contains folic acid which is good for the brain), all cooked al dente are a great help for memory retention.
5. Mixed Vegetables.- lentils, green alverjitas, beans, butter beans, etc. These also are high in folic acid.
6. Onion.- especially red containing quercetin.
7. Egg.- containing high percentage of choline, basic protein neurons.
8. Oil.- Sacha Inchi, Olive, etc. which they are served with salad.